Create and execute a successful Internet of Things or machine-to-machine (M2M) strategy – with Mitchell & Associates IoT consulting services. Our team can help you develop an IoT road map, implement the right IoT applications and architecture for your business, ensure interoperability, and more. Get support at any stage of your digital transformation – whether you’re just getting started or have existing IoT challenges to overcome.
- Find out how JD Edwards EnterpriseOne solutions can add value to your IoT strategy
- Speed time to value and lower TCO for your IoT systems and investments
- Fully leverage the JD Edwards EnterpriseOne IoT platform and design a scalable architecture
- Rely on an end-to-end IoT service offering tailored to your business needs
Understand how the Internet of Things (IoT) and Industry 4.0 will impact your company, identify new IoT business models, and create an individual road map to success – with help from our advisory services.
- Define new addressable market segments, products, services, and business models
- Identify the key capabilities and technologies needed to reach your desired IoT maturity level
- Establish how key IoT capabilities will function
- Define initial IoT use cases – and create a clear strategy and road map to success
Know how an IoT application will work before you implement it – with our proof of concept services. We’ll provide you with a cloud prototype of your application and connect it to real machines, devices, and sensor data so you can see it in action.
- Receive an affordable prototype with your own machine data in the Oracle cloud
- Create an optimal and re-usable basis for an IoT implementation project
- Build a strong IoT business case and get the buy-in needed to industrialize the solution
Use our rapid deployment services to accelerate time to value for your IoT and Industry 4.0 applications. We can help you quickly and efficiently implement predefined scenarios and best practices for the applications you need now.
- Reduce project implementation time and costs
- Use built-in implementation accelerators and road maps
- Get detailed IoT testing, including test scripts for rapid deployment scenarios
- Leverage business process descriptions, flows, configuration guides